Several things causing failure of overclock processor :
- Memory generally most dominant. When overclock processor, memory have to make balance to the speed processor.
- Abundant heat at processor when using heatsink standard.
- Lacking of energy at processor, because mainboard or power supply which is not adequate.
- Ability Mainboard which do not support, or do not designed for the overclock processor.
- Peripheral ability "other hardware" unable to put hand to the speed processor after overclock.